Ytd traning was fun and tiring. Kept seeing tt joeyee. Hahaz.We did resizing...quite happy wif the new place.Very near to our sch de guides. Hehex.Learn malay wordz...only noe word by word...dun noe how to form sentence la.Gt to noe 2 new frendz.
TODAE...
Sch start le...everything is bck to normal liao.Ytd miss the lessons. Hve to borrow fr frendz to copy the notes...for poa and maths.Mr khan was really great...he taught the 3 of us rite fr the scratch.Hahaz...Great cher...best maths cher i ever met ba.Haihong oso offered to help me...yeah...really thx a lot.Qiuai oso lent me her notes...help me to tk note of wat hw to do...thx o lot 2...of cos oso sili...told me wat to do as well. U guys r really great.YEAH!
I was very sleepy the whole dae...esp during mt lesson.It was really boring.I almost fell asleep.Cher show us a video...muz come up wif the "story" orally.Macus was choosen.He din say properly.Den i nid say oso...all thx to him.He say tok in front of so many ppl he paiseh.PUII!!!He will paiseh...as if la.I was almost falling asleep liao lor...muz be becos of tt...so i kena choosen.Sian sia.So i tok lor.
Phy was last period. Miss sakinah came in and lecture the klas.There was no lesson.
Tmw gt traning again.Think leaving ard 9.15 to 9.30 ba.Will be another tiring dae for me.Den go bck sch on thurs even more tired.
I went sch todae...really wif the tired face...very obvious sia.His god sis saw me...den told to him.Hmmm...he say his god-sis sits near me...dunnoe who lei.I dunn really noe who sit near me.Hahaz.Only noe my sec1 and 2 frendz.LOL.